Address: 2nd Floor Old Income Tax Office, Vidyanagar, Hubballi, Karnataka, India.
The passed out students of Secondary and higher Secondary courses of
Board Secondary Education in Karnataka can apply for admission in higher
education which is recognized by University Grants Commission, Govt. of
India. The 16 passed out students of secondary and higher secondary
courses of Board of secondary Education in Karnataka can apply for
admission in higher education in University, which is recognized by
1. Supreme Court Legalization download.
2. MHRD Registeration Dairy Status No: 2665/2017-co/L.
3. MHRD Notification.
4. Recognition of Examinations.
7. Karnataka Institute Of Open Schooling Recognized by Govt. of
Karnataka under Indian Trust Act 1882 (central Act no 2 of 1882)
8. Karnataka Institute of open Schooling Recognized by Govt. Of
India NCT New Delhi.
Reg No. 279/BK No 4.vol No 3517/2016/17
9. Karnataka Institute of open Schooling Recognized by Ministry Of
Human Resource (MHRD) New Delhi.
Under C.R Act 1957 Dairy No 2665/2017-co/L
10. Karnataka Institute of Open Schooling Registration Trade
11. Karnataka Institute of Open Schooling ISO Certified Institute.
12. Karnataka Institute of open Schooling Self Autonomous
Management and Dynamic No 1 open Schooling in Karnataka.
13. Karnataka Institute of Open Schooling Established under 1986
National Education Policy
14. Karnataka Institute of Open Schooling has the constitutional Right
Under the article 19(1)(G)
• About Us
• Legal Information
Phone: +91- 9916960309
2nd Floor Old Income Tax Office, Vidyanagar, Hubballi.